This is a full time permanent position including some night shifts and weekends on a rota basis. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player. You will need to work effectively as part of the Larkmead Vets Small Animal Team to provide a quality service with care and compassion. Larkmead is an independent practice with an established client base seeking an experienced vet to join our friendly team who can spend quality time with clients offering a professional service. The practice is located in South Oxfordshire with great links to the M40 and M4, 45 minutes by train to London.
- Modern well-equipped facilities
- Orthopaedic operating suite
- Digital radiography including dental radiography
- 24 hour on-site nursing team
- In house IDEXX laboratory
- OOH service on a shared rota
- CPD and further specialisation encouraged.
- Certificates funded
- 4 day week
- Auto enrolment into our company pension scheme with 8% employer contribution
- Veterinary care staff discount package
- Onsite parking
- Access to cycle to work scheme
We are looking for a happy, positive team player to help us grow and continue to love what we do.
Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org