Due to an expanding nursing team, we have an exciting vacancy for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly team, providing care to our patients and assisting the veterinary team.
Larkmead is an independent first-opinion mixed practice based in South Oxfordshire. As an expanding team, we are developing a career pathway for our nursing team and welcome applications from nurses of all levels.
The role is full time, 40 hours per week (including some nights and weekends on a rota basis with time off in lieu) and a full driving licence is essential.
- To provide care and treatment for all patients under clinical supervision
- Assisting experienced vets in surgery including orthopaedics
- Assisting vets with the medical care of in-patients
- To provide support and training to our student nurses
- Opportunity to engage with nurse clinics and puppy parties for our clients.
- To ensure high standard of cleanliness in the clinical care areas
- Taking and running of blood samples using our on-site analysis laboratory
- Opportunity to progress as a Clinical Coach if desired (training provided)
- 22 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- Auto enrolment into our company pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Funded CPD
- Veterinary care staff discount package
- Branded uniform
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
To find out more about this role or to apply, please email HR@larkmead.co.uk