Due to continued expansion, Farm First Vets is looking for a new graduate to join our team. We are situated in a beautiful area on the Welsh border, close to the Brecon Beacons and Wye Valley, but within easy access of Cardiff and Bristol. There are excellent transport links to the Midlands and London.
The practice currently employs 5 clinicians and 3 dedicated TB testers working on a good mix of dairy, beef and sheep farms. We also have 2 Vet Techs going out onto farms. The clients are mostly family farms who are very pleasant to work for.
We proactively encourage CPD to enable us to provide an excellent service to our clients. We invest in equipment and software such as TotalVet, Interherd Plus, Calf Tracker and scanners. Regular farmer meetings and in-house clinical meetings are held.
The new graduate position would provide:
- Registration on the XLVets or BCVA new graduate Programme
- Excellent support from our experienced team of clinicians
- Competitive salary
- On-call shadowing system
- 1 in 5 rota or better, with good back up
- Day off every other week + half day after weekend on call.
- Van and accommodation (or allowance provided)
- Minimum 5 days CPD allowance (but more regularly approved)
To apply or find out more please call Rob Smith on 07971 654470 or Jane Anscombe on 07968 334501 or email email@example.com