Would you like to work for a well-established, multi award winning, independent practice operating out of state of the art, well equipped surgery / barn conversion in the heart of the stunning Pendle in Lancashire?
Our clients are a great mix of dairy, extensive and pedigree beef and sheep, pleasant small holders and sports and leisure horses.
- We are a well-established practice giving great job security.
- We are independent giving you freedom of choice and no sales targets.
- Although we provide our own in-house on-call service, we strive to maintain a healthy work life balance.
- You will enjoy great facilities for equine workups and farm animal surgery.
- You will be working within an experienced long standing team including an Advanced Practitioner and supportive director.
- Clinical freedom and development of your own role, interests and client base is encouraged.
- All vets have a half day off every week.
- Stanley House have been voted Pendle’s Employer of the Year in
2016-2017and runner up in2018-2019
- We are highly commended in the SPVS Wellbeing Awards and are committed to providing a happy, fulfilling working environment; work-life balance is very important to us all!
- The successful candidate will be provided with a new 4×4 vehicle, laptop and a competitive salary.
- Out of hours work is not onerous with help always available.
- Salary is commensurate dependent on experience.
- Generous CPD allowance.
- We have a new graduate development program
- We are part of the XL group which is a group of over 50 independent vets pooling resources. By working together we can achieve more https://www.xlvets.co.uk/
- We are a friendly bunch who love to socialise (when we can!)
For lots more information please visit: https://www.stanleyhousevets.