We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly and dedicated team. We allow complete clinical freedom to manage and work up cases, with support and training from experienced vets, should the need arise. Mentoring is offered via designated internal staff and external support through the XLVets mentoring scheme. We actively encourage medical/surgical development for all stages in your career.
The role requires work on site at our busy Hospital in Hook Norton and occasional sole charge at Branch, with realistic 15-minute consults. OOH inclusion is required based on 1:10 continuous week of nights and 1:10 weekend of days on a rotational basis.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3-4 years of UK experience in a similar job role, hold a valid UK driving licence and be a team player with high clinical aspirations.
• Competitive salary c£50k dependant on experience
• 4-day week
• Enhanced holiday entitlement and Private Health Care
• Generous CPD allowance
• Exclusive company discounts and OOH rewards
• Comprehensive access to the XLVet community & resources
• Full and unwavering support towards Certificates and career development
• Free parking at all branches and branded uniform
This is a great opportunity for a good work/life balance, providing the time to join in with our vibrant local community & enjoy the fabulous Cotswolds. We have great local facilities, schools and lots of cosy pubs!
Please submit your CV or email further questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org