Larkmead is an independent practice with an established client base seeking a Client Care Lead to join our friendly team who can spend quality time with clients offering a professional service. The practice is located in South Oxfordshire with great links to the M40 and M4, 45 minutes by train to London. This role is across all of our branches in South Oxfordshire for a minimum of 30hpw to full-time
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic applicant to join our friendly Practice Co-ordinators Management team. The role requires a confident candidate to take the lead on client care within Larkmead. Applicants will have a proven background in identifying and leading change in order to improve the customer experience, not necessarily within the veterinary industry but in a busy, client focussed environment. They will have proven excellent people management and leadership skills and a desire to join a dynamic, growing organisation.
Job Title: Practice Co-ordinator: Client Care Lead
Hours: 30 hours per week to Full Time
Work base: Across all branches
Reporting To: Head of Operations & Communications
Main Purpose of Job: Managing our Front of House Team and ensuring the needs of our clients are met and guaranteeing top quality client care at LVG
Key Task List: The job holder will do all tasks within his/her level of skill and ability. The main tasks
for this job are;
- Leading and motivating the front of house and Lifetime Care Club teams to ensure we maintain a positive culture of client care
- Developing and updating client care service policies and procedures
- Handling complex complaints and enquiries
- Analysing important management information to ensure clients are being properly treated
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation using our PMS and other modes
- Leading the recruitment, development and appraisal of the team
- Keeping up to date with ever-changing client care developments
- Challenging and promoting efficient use of our systems and processes to enable growth and facilitate expansion of our capabilities
- Reviewing our Lifetime Care Club and ensuring we are delivering for our club members.
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to internal and external frameworks
- Reporting on service delivery to include performance metrics to the Senior Management Team
- Encouraging continual development of expertise and client care excellence in the team
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to deal with your team and our valued clients
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Previous experience in a client care environment
- Desire to be part of a dynamic, growing organisation, expanding our reach within the community
- To be efficient, courteous and polite.
- To be concerned and helpful to colleagues, clients and their animals, under all conditions.
- To be keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn and an honest and reliable team member.
- To uphold the Larkmead Values.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 13/05/2021