Duration: 1 day.
Delegates: All team members that have attended the Train the Trainer course.
Have you previously completed the Train the Trainer course, but would like to refresh your skills to ensure that you are equipped with the most up to date knowledge to deliver the best training that you can. Leaving with renewed confidence in your training ability.
This highly interactive course will build upon the skills and knowledge that you have already developed by completing Train the Trainer and operating in a training capacity.
This refresher course will allow you to revisit key areas of learning, as well as be reassessed from the instructional and technical point of view with a more standard approach to first rate instruction. The course will also review how to achieve a high level of engagement with learners, improving the quality of your own and candidate feedback in a variety of situations as well as check that we are presenting varied sessions that appeal to all learning styles.
Ultimately ensuring that you leave with an even higher level of confidence in your own style and training ability.
- Sharing best practice, assessing a short session right here and now!
- How to achieve an engagement rate of at least 70%.
- The POWER of questions, don’t be tempted to ‘tell’ too much…ask!
- The learning cycle and learning styles, it’s at the core of what we do!
- Giving feedback, it’s how we ‘grow people’.
- Action planning for our next session.
Content: Non clinical.
Trainer: Vince Holley and Janis Threlkeld, AtLast Training.