Duration: 1 day.
Delegates: All client facing team members.
Overview: Using a combination of workshops, presentations and exercises, the day takes an in depth look at how to deliver client excellence at every touchpoint. Resulting in a more focused and confident team that pulls together in striving for the goal of customer excellence.
Ensuring the service is always constant, encouraging client referrals, improving staff morale, increasing client compliance and making life easier for both practice and the team. Delivery of improved client communication and more consistent client care, resulting in increased client satisfaction and loyalty. Reviewing real life scenarios with interaction from delegates, the day is presented in a light hearted and memorable way.
- Defining good customer service. What do clients need and how can the whole team achieve this? Working together to accomplish the best service possible.
- Back to Basics - The importance of communication and how small changes can make a big difference. Maximising the services that you already provide to add value.
- How do we deliver? Excellent written communications, the importance of body language and verbal and non verbal communication, tailoring your approach to meet your clients needs.
- The impact of the telephone. The importance of first impressions, developing good questioning techniques to establish what your client wants and demonstrating value.
- Dealing with difficult clients and situations, including delicate conversations and bereaved clients. Adding value and presenting prices with confidence.
Content: Non clinical.
Trainer: Bobbi Flight, Statement Design Ltd
‘Excellent course, was very interactive and enjoyable. Absolutely amazing tutor, would definitely recommend’.
Sophie Robins at Farm First Vets.