Hook Norton Veterinary Group is an independent practice which offers dedicated farm, small animal and equine care across the beautiful Cotswolds. Our main tier-3 RCVS accredited Hospital is based on the outskirts of Hook Norton with a further 3 branches based within the surrounding area. We are a proud founding member of XLVets and always strive for excellence in practice.
This is a great opportunity for a good work/life balance providing the time to join in with our vibrant local community & enjoy the fabulous Cotswolds. We have great local facilities, schools and lots of cosy pubs!
We currently have an opportunity for a TB Testing vet to join our large farm team currently composed of 8 Farm Vets and 3 TB Testers.
- Ideally OV qualified for TB, but training fully paid for if needed.
- You are RCVS registered and have the right to work in the UK
- You are a clear communicator who enjoys engaging with clients
- You have good literacy and IT skills
- You have a clean driving licence with your own vehicle suitable for work use
- You are a team player
- You are reliable and flexible to work as per the business needs
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- 4 day week (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri). 6 day week by request.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Private Medical Insurance and Pension Scheme
- Insurance provided by the Practice
- Exclusive company discounts
- Comprehensive access to the XLVet community & resources
- Mileage for business travel and free parking on site
For more information about the practice please look at our website www.hooknortonvets.co.uk
Please submit your CV or email further questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org