Ongoing investment in our practice has created an exciting opportunity for an ambitious small animal vet to join our friendly, dedicated team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic small animal vet, with ideally 2 or 3 years experience, although all applicants will be considered.
There is some flexibility regarding full and part-time hours. We are proud to be a wholly independent and enthusiastic organisation that actively encourage and support further education, including to certificate level. Oakhill Veterinary Centre offers a high level, client-focused service in a well-equipped and supportive environment.
Preston is within easy reach of the Fylde Coast and less than an hour from the Lake District or Yorkshire Dales.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Proudly independent practice
- A supportive caring team of experienced vets over a wide variety of disciplines
- No OOH
- Well equipped across all branches with the usual toys: digital x-ray, ultrasound, surgical facilities, dental x-ray, endoscopy, etc.
- Fantastic team of fully qualified RVNs at all branches
- Annual pay reviews and career progression
- 5 weeks paid holiday (plus bank holidays or day in lieu of)
- CPD training and support
- VDS & another professional membership of your choice
- Regular team-building and clinical meetings along with whole practice social events
- Focus on employee wellbeing
If you’re looking to become part of a friendly, energetic, successful team, contact us now. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org