Interested in making the most of the outdoors post-lockdown?
Due to continued growth our independent, progressive, six centre mixed practice on the quiet western edge of the Lake District seeks a confident new graduate or experienced practitioner to join our friendly 22 vet team. This is a full time, permanent small animal role.
We have a busy and varied caseload of small animal medicine and surgery.
The Lake District National Park is on our doorstep and presents a wealth of opportunities for walkers, runners, mountaineers, climbers and swimmers.
- A 4.5 day week with the option to reduce to a 4 day week after 12 months
- 15 minute consultations
- Excellent facilities including digital radiography, ultrasound and video endoscopy
- Opportunity to further your own interests and specialisms
- Accommodation can be provided if required
- Shared small animal only on call rota, currently 1 in 5.
- CPD encouraged and funded to certificate level for a long term candidate
- Attendance at the XL Vets Small Animal Graduate Development Programme for a new graduate.
To apply or for an informal discussion please contact: Gillian Jackson, Practice Manager, Millcroft Veterinary Group, Wakefield Road, Cockermouth, CA13 0HR, by email: email@example.com or telephone: