SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE - TIER-2 TRAINING PRACTICE
Larkmead is an independent practice with an established client base seeking a small animal vet to join our friendly team who can spend quality time with clients offering a professional service. The practice is located in South Oxfordshire with great links to the M40 and M4, 45 minutes by train to London.
This is a full time permanent position to include some night shifts and weekends on a rota basis. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player. You will need to work effectively as part of the Larkmead Vets Small Animal Team to provide a quality service with care and compassion.
- Modern well-equipped facilities
- Orthopaedic operating suite
- Digital radiography including dental radiography
- 24 hour on-site nursing team
- In house IDEXX laboratory
- OOH service on a shared rota
- CPD and further specialisation encouraged.
- Certificates funded
- 5 working weeks holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Working a 4 day week
- Veterinary care staff discount package
- Onsite parking
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- We are looking for happy, positive team players to help us grow and continue to love what we do.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com