SMALL ANIMAL VET
SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE - TIER-2 TRAINING PRACTICE
Larkmead is an independent practice with an established client base seeking an experienced vet to join our friendly team who can spend quality time with clients offering a professional service. The practice is located in South Oxfordshire with great links to the M40 and M4, 45 minutes by train to London.
This is a full time permanent position to include some night shifts and weekends on a rota basis. Part time candidates will also be considered. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player. You will need to work effectively as part of the Larkmead Vets Small Animal Team to provide a quality service with care and compassion.
- Modern well-equipped facilities
- Orthopaedic operating suite
- Digital radiography including dental radiography
- 24 hour on-site nursing team
- In house IDEXX laboratory
- CPD and further specialisation encouraged.
- Certificates funded
- 20 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays, 4 day working week
- Auto enrolment into our company pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Veterinary care staff discount package
- Onsite parking
- We are looking for happy, positive team players to help us grow and continue to love what we do.
Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org