SMALL ANIMAL VET - SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE - TIER-2 TRAINING PRACTICE
Larkmead is an independent practice with an established client base seeking an experienced vet to
join our friendly team who can spend quality time with clients offering a professional service. The
practice is located in South Oxfordshire with great links to the M40 and M4, 45 minutes by train to
This is a full time permanent position to include some night shifts and weekends on a rota basis. The
successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player. You will
need to work effectively as part of the Larkmead Vets Small Animal Team to provide a quality service
with care and compassion.
- Modern well-equipped facilities
- Orthopaedic operating suite
- Digital radiography including dental radiography
- 24 hour on-site nursing team
- In house IDEXX laboratory
- OOH service on a shared rota
- CPD and further specialisation encouraged.
- Certificates funded
- 5 working weeks holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Working a 4 day week
- Pension scheme
- Veterinary care staff discount package
- Onsite parking
- Access to cycle to work scheme
We are looking for happy, positive team players to help us grow and continue to love what we do.
Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org