Due to our ever-growing practice, we have an exciting new role for a Sales Ledger / Payroll Assistant, which you will have the opportunity to develop and evolve.
The role will be 25 hours a week over Monday to Friday. Overtime may be required during busy periods. You will provide support to the Finance Manager processing financial and business information and assisting with completion of monthly payroll.
It will involve all aspects of sales ledger and credit control, payroll preparation and processing to include pensions and HMRC reporting, and any ad-hoc analysis work for the Finance Manager.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have experience of at least 2 years in a similar role and will ideally be AAT qualified or have a finance background. Use of Sage 50 payroll an advantage but not essential.
- Daily reconciliation of receipts
- Raising sales invoices fortnightly and monthly
- Raising statements monthly
- Insurance account reconciliations
- Credit control, managing accounts receivable and liaising with clients on outstanding balances
- Dealing with account queries
- Accurately process monthly payroll for approximately 50 employees. To include HMRC real-time reports and pension.
You will need to have the following skills and competencies:
- Good team player
- Work well under pressure when required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised with exceptionally high standards and attention to detail
- Reliable, conscientious and dedicated
- Good, confident telephone manner
- An ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- On-site free parking
- Staff pet discount
- Staff training and CPD encouraged
Deadline: 17th June 2022
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org