Hook Norton Veterinary Group is an independent practice which offers dedicated small animal, equine and farm care across the beautiful Cotswolds. Our main tier-3 RCVS accredited Hospital is based on the outskirts of Hook Norton with a further 3 branches based within the surrounding area. We are a proud founding member of XLVets and always strive for excellence in practice.
We have an immediate, permanent vacancy for a qualified Veterinary Nurse based at Hook Norton and rotating round our branches to join our large, friendly nursing team. The role is full time, 40 hours per week worked over 4 days + rotational evening and weekend OOH.
You would be part of a dedicated nursing team who not only ensure the welfare of our animals but take pride in delivering clinical care to the highest standard whilst maintaining a professional and friendly service to clients. The role includes all aspects of nursing within a hospital and branch environment using state of the art equipment and some lab work too. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and responding to urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner won’t phase you and you will relish being part of a large, well established team.
• Minimum 1 year qualified with experience gained in a similar environment
• Ability to hit the ground running, self motivated and confident
• Diligent and a team player able to prioritise effectively
• Strong communicator able to converse easily and sensitively with clients and colleagues at all levels
• Clean driving Licence
• Minimum 25 years age to be able to drive company vehicle
• Demonstrable IT literacy and ability to quickly learn new systems
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• 28 days holiday which increases with length of service
• Funded RCVS membership
• Pension Scheme, Health Care Cash Plan and exclusive company discounts
• Investment in your career development with a generous CPD allowance
• Free parking and branded uniform
Finding the right person to fit into our team is very important to us so please get in contact with any questions or submit your CV and covering letter by 24th February 2021 to email@example.com