We are looking to recruit a talented, efficient and well organised individual to provide quality administrative support to the Paragon Veterinary Group team. This role will require flexibility and focus for those seeking a career in HR, who is currently working towards a CIPD qualification or aspiring to do so. Being adaptive, a quick learner and having excellent communication skills are attributes of the successful candidate who will already be an experienced administrator, qualified to NVQ business administration level 2/3 or equivalent, ideally although not essentially within HR. Having a considerate and helpful approach to others are also essential attributes for the right person to make the role a success. Additional administrative support is also required across the sectors within the business.
- Part-time flexible 20-25 hrs, Monday - Friday (hours may increase)
- XLVet Member Practice: www.xlvets.co.uk
- Training support provided
- 25 days holiday plus 8 BH’s (pro-rata for part-time)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Job description and Job Spec: www.paragonvet.com
Please send you covering letter and CV to: email@example.com