We are looking for an enthusiastic new graduate to join our small animal team next summer. We are a multicentre independent practice priding ourselves on providing a progressive, high quality, personal service to our clients and their pets. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with excellent communication skills. You will be willing to work as part of a team, taking responsibility for cases and working them up to a high standard.
In return we will fully support your transition into clinical practice:
- Allocated mentor for case discussion and review, help gaining surgery experience and general support.
- XLVets New graduate programme.
- Being an XLVets practice you will get additional benefits from the XLVets graduate journey scheme.
- Additional cpd allowance to develop essential skills such as ultrasonography
- Team of experienced vets and RVNs always
available for support.
- The position is based at our Alton branch. RCVS tier 2 VNTC, digital radiography, ultrasound, ECG, laparoscopy, etc. No out of hours.
For further information or to apply email email@example.com. An informal chat can be arranged with one of our 2019 graduates.