Mixed Practice Vet sought to bolster our team for an independently owned mixed practice on the lovely Pembrokeshire Carmarthenshire border. Do you fancy joining a young and vibrant team with an added bonus of being near some lovely beaches, good pubs and some nice rural scenery? Cardiff airport isn’t too far either, although holidaying nearby is always a hit in nearby Tenby or St. Davids!
This position would enjoy the full support of dedicated Farm and Small Animal veterinarians and would involve servicing a local zoo. We have available Interherd+, Calf Health Programme, BBSE equipment, TB master, Easi-scans, In-house Lab, Robovet, Herd & Flock Health planning, Digital X ray, Laser, and a dedicated nursing, Vet Tech and support team!
We involve ourselves in community life by running an annual dog show and attending the Welsh Dairy Show and Pembrokeshire County Show.
The desired candidate will be driven to work well within a team but must also be comfortable working independently.
- Vehicle provided (with cow spots!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 5 days funded CPD, as well as in house training
- Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence, be RCVS registered and hold OV OCQ (TT).
- Equally shared on call rota 1 in 4, 2 vets on call with compensation received for weekends and overtime worked, to keep the work life balance fair and square!
If living and working in one of the most beautiful places is on your to do list, then please forward CV and covering letter to Simon Allen on firstname.lastname@example.org.