We are looking for an enthusiastic new graduate to join our small animal team this summer.
We are a multicentre independent practice priding ourselves on providing a progressive, high quality, personal service to our clients and their pets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with excellent communication skills. You will be willing to work as part of a team, taking responsibility for cases and working them up to a high standard. In return we will fully support your transition into clinical practice:
- Allocated mentor for case discussion and review, help gaining surgery experience and general support.
- XLVets New graduate programme.
- Being an XLVets practice you will get additional benefits from the XLVets graduate journey scheme. (Link graduate journey scheme to hidden page).
- Additional cpd allowance to develop essential skills such as ultrasonography
- Team of experienced vets and RVNs always available for support.
The position is based at our Alresford surgery with a new, purpose built hospital opening in January 2019. RCVS tier 2 VNTC, with all the usual toys including digital radiography, ultrasound, ECG, laparoscopy and range of scopes. Visiting ophthalmologist and orthopaedic surgeon.
Competitive package offered. 1 in 6 rota for evenings and weekends (supported). CPD fully funded/supported.
For further information or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also arrange an informal chat with one of our 2017 new graduates.