An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our nursing team. We are looking for the ideal candidate to join our Trowbridge practice in an assistant lead role, to assist in supporting the nursing team.
Within the role, you will work alongside the lead nurse and lead vet to maintain and develop the clinical skills within the surgery. If you are wanting a new challenge in a social and friendly practice then please send your covering letter and CV. to Sarah, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full time: 38hrs over 4 days.
Hours are between 7.30am - 7pm.
Weekend work on a rotational basis.
• Keen to progress in a leadership role
• Possible leadership experience (not essential)
• Interest in Surgery, Anaesthesia and Consulting
• Supporting nurse training
• Excellent Holiday
• VDS and RCVS fees paid
• Birthday off
• Generous CPD package - further education is encouraged
• Enhanced sick pay
If you would like to find out more about our friendly practice please visit our Website here.