Book Club is exclusively available to XLVet Members.
Delegates: All members of the practice team.
Leadership Book Club: Come together as a community to discuss exciting, innovative and challenging ideas based on what it means to be a great leader, how we can enhance our leadership skills and the tools and strategies available to help us.
Fiction Book Club: Join like-minded book lovers in an informal setting, to chat about the latest bestsellers and classic must-reads. Members of the group will choose the books together and gather ‘virtually’ to discuss each month.
How does it work?
- Register your interest above, for the book clubs that you wish to attend.
- Once registered, we will organise for a copy of the chosen book to be sent to you - either in the post, audio version, or bitesize TED Talk (where available).
- Each group will meet via Zoom to discuss your thoughts and feelings on each month's chosen book.
- Discussion will last approximately an hour.
- At the end of the evening, the group decides on the next book.